No Products in the Cart
|Shipping||Warranty||Returns||Privacy||Terms & Conditions|
At Expo Drone, all orders over $400 ship free to the contiguous U.S.A. Orders under $400 have a flat shipping rate of $19.99 applied to them.
We also now ship to Alaska and Hawaii. There is a flat rate of $78.63 for any orders shipped to those two states, regardless of order size. This is standard shipping and not express delivery. We do not offer any express delivery services to Alaska or Hawaii.
We DO NOT ship to any U.S. territories (i.e. Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, etc.) or any countries other than the United States.
At Expo Drone, we strive to process and ship your order as quickly as possible. Most in-stock orders ship within 2 business days (Mon-Fri excluding shipping holidays. In the rare event that an order takes more than 2 business days to ship, we will notify you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are financing a drone, in rare circumstances an order may not ship immediately when there are inconsistencies in the address and contact information on the order and the finance company asks us to hold the order until further information is provided by the customer. The amount of time it takes to ship is entirely dependent upon how quickly the customer supplies that information to the finance company - something beyond our control.
If some parts of an order are backordered, we will typically ship what is not backordered and ship the remainder of the order when it is back in stock.
After placing an order, please make sure that you monitor your email for any notices or questions that we may send to you. We do not want to delay shipping a package because emails are not read that require some sort of action or response from you. In the event that an email is not responded to in a timely manner, we may make a judgement call and ship the order with our best guess as to what you may want. We may also just hold the order indefinitely or even cancel it. We will not be held responsible for any judgement calls we have to make because emails have not been responded to.
All orders will ship from the warehouse nearest to the shipping destination that has the product(s) in stock. We try to ship everything in the same package but occasionally orders may need to be broken up into multiple packages and shipments. The number of days it takes to arrive after it has been shipped is largely dependent on your proximity to the shipping warehouse. It could take just a day; it could take a week or slightly more.
We will provide a tracking number to you the moment we receive it. Please contact the shipping company with any questions you have about when your order may arrive. Once it has been shipped, it is out of our control and only the shipping company can provide you with that information.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please do so immediately. We try to get orders processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Once an order's status has been marked as "Awaiting Tracking Number" it is too late to stop the order. It could be anywhere from already packaged to on the truck when you receive an email with the "Awaiting Tracking Number" order status. Any cancellations made after an order is marked as "Awaiting Tracking Number" will incur a 10% restocking fee.
No Address Changes Allowed
In order to help prevent fraud, we do not allow address changes to an order nor will we allow a package to be held for pickup at the shipping company's facility. If you place an order and need to change the delivery address, you must immediately request that the original order be canceled and then re-visit the website and place a new order. Obviously, once an order has been marked as "Awaiting Tracking Number" or "Fulfilled" (which means it has already been processed through the warehouse and shipped), there is no way to cancel the order nor change its delivery address.
Signature Required Delivery
All items shipped by Expo Drone require a signature for delivery. Please be sure that someone is at the shipping destination to receive and sign for your package(s) on the delivery date indicated through your tracking number. It is your responsibility to arrange for another delivery if nobody is available to sign for the package at time of delivery. It is also the customer's responsibility to ensure that the person signing for a package at their property is someone authorized to sign for the package. If someone signs for a package at your property, it is considered delivered. In order to mitigate fraud, under no circumstances will we have a package held for pickup at the shipping company nor will we re-route a package to another delivery address.
Expo Drone is only responsible for products up to the time that they are received by the shipping company and title to the package's contents is transferred to the buyer the moment the package is received by the shipping company. Any problems that arise after the package has been received by the shipping company need to be addressed with the shipping company.
Shipments to Freight Forwarding Services
We normally do not ship to freight forwarding addresses because they are commonly used by those committing identity theft or using a stolen credit card. Sometimes, however, we do not catch the address as a freight forwarding company's address.
Use of a freight forwarding service is at your own risk. If you elect to have your order shipped to a freight forwarding company, your order is considered "delivered, complete and undamaged" when it arrives at that freight forwarding company (unless a damage claim is made by the freight forwarding company at the time of delivery). Any claims for damaged packages, missing items or non-delivery after that are thus void.
Most people are more than happy to accept our standard FREE SHIPPING and wait a few extra days to begin their flying adventures. We do offer expedited shipping; however, it cannot be selected when you place an order. If you want expedited shipping, please Contact Us and we can send a separate invoice for you to pay after we receive payment for your initial order.
Be forewarned; expedited shipping is expensive and all arrangements for expedited shipping must be made before 7:00 a.m. MST, Mon - Thurs to ship out with that day's orders or it will not ship until the following business day. We do not offer Saturday delivery services; therefore, any order placed after 7:00 am MST Thursday will not ship until Friday and will arrive on Monday at the earliest (provided it was next day shipping you selected and Friday and/or Monday is not a shipping holiday). Orders placed prior to shipping holidays (Thanksgiving, for instance) will not ship until the next business shipping day. The following rates apply for expedited shipping:
Please Note: We are not the shipping carrier and do not offer any guarantees on their delivery times. If you have paid for expedited delivery and do not receive your package in the number of days that you paid for, a case will have to be opened with the shipping company and any refunds that may be due to you will not be processed until we have been refunded the extra costs by the shipping company. All decisions made about refunds of shipping costs are made by the shipping company - NOT Expo Drone - and their decisions are final, subject to their rules and terms. There will be no refunds in the event that a customer misunderstands the date that their order would ship (i.e. an expedited order placed anytime Friday will not ship until Monday, assuming that Monday is not a shipping holiday). In the event that Expo Drone made a mistake and shipped a package incorrectly, the cost of expedited shipping ONLY will be refunded and no extra amounts for loss of use will be refunded regardless of the shipping method chosen.
If you receive damaged or incorrect item(s), Contact Us no later than 3 business days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections. If there is extensive damage to the box, refuse delivery and contact a Contact Us immediately.
If for any reason, a package cannot be delivered, the customer is responsible for our costs to ship the package and any additional costs associated with the delivery, re-delivery attempts and return shipment to us as well as a 10% re-stocking fee. This is true even if the customer received "free" shipping (shipping is only free for products that are delivered and not returned).
Refusal of Delivery: If a package is refused for delivery, outside of arriving damaged or in a damaged box, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Expo Drone. Once we receive the package back in the warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. In addition, there is a 10% restocking fee for all returned orders.
Incorrect Shipping Address Provided: Packages that are returned to us because of an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges as well as a restocking fee of 10%. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. Requests for packages to be reshipped will have the restocking fee waived but will be subject to a reshipping fee.
Expo Drone only accepts "buyer's remorse" returns of unopened packages within 10 days of the order date. We do not accept returns for drones that are not working - that is a warranty issue that you need to contact the manufacturer about. Once a package is opened, all issues must be addressed with the manufacturer.
For "buyer's remorse" returns, please notify us within 10 days of the order date of your intention to return an unopened package in order to receive a return authorization from us and instructions on where to ship the package (we do not accept return shipments at our corporate offices). We do not accept "buyer's remorse" returns after 10 days of the order date, regardless of reason - even if it took more than 10 days for you to receive it. Any packages that are returned without a return authorization will be refused and the customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to them, as well.
There is a 10% processing fee on all returned orders. In addition, customers are responsible for the cost of returning packages to us as well as our original cost to ship the package to you, whether you received "free shipping" or not. In other words, shipping is only free to customers who keep their purchases.
Refunds will be processed in the amount of the original order, less a 10% re-stocking fee, less our actual shipping costs to get the product(s) to you.
CPS Drone Protection
Once a drone has been marked as "Fulfilled", CPS Drone Protection Warranties cannot be canceled. There are no refunds whatsoever on drone protection policies, regardless of the reason.
Expo Drone does not offer warranties of any kind on purchases. All packages come directly from DJI distributor warehouses; therefore, any problems with the contents and/or functionality of anything inside the packages must be addressed with the manufacturer directly.
PLEASE NOTE: We offer Drone Protection Plans on all new drones sold on this website so that customers do not have to go through the frustration of trying to deal with DJI, a foreign company not known for stellar customer service, when they have a problem with their drone. Our drone protection plans cover any problems you may experience with a drone including crash protection. Our CPS Drone Protection Coverage can be utilized any day, for an unlimited number of times, during the protection period that you select. Drone Protection Warranty Coverage may be used in lieu of the manufacturer's warranty anytime AFTER 30 days from the date of purchase.
A summary of the warranty specific to each product is included in a Warranty Tab on each individual product's page of this website. If there is no warranty tab, that product does not have a warranty. The summaries we provide are subject to the full warranty specifications described by each manufacturer, below:
What is Covered
DJI warrants that each new DJI product that you purchase will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period for a product starts on the day a product is received, or as may be otherwise specified by DJI. The warranty period and types of after-sales service that apply to your product are as specified in “Part III - Types of After-Sales Service” below.How to Obtain After-Sales Service
Before obtaining after-sales service, the following steps must be taken:
What Will DJI Do
Contact DJI and specify your problem. DJI will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone, e-mail or online chat. DJI may direct you to download and install particular software updates. If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone or through the application of software updates, you may be required to deliver the product to DJI for further examination. DJI will arrange for service under the type of warranty service designated for the product under “Part III - Types of After-Sales Service” below if the problem with your product is covered by this After-Sales Policy. Otherwise, you may have to apply for customer-paid repair service.
Product and Part Replacement
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered DJI products and parts are eligible for replacement. Replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
Use of Personal Contact Information
What This After-Sales Policy Does NOT Cover
This policy DOES NOT cover the following:
Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that DJI may provide or integrate into the DJI product at your request.
Damage resulting from any non-DJI technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
Limitation of Liability
When receiving service, DJI is responsible for loss or damage to your product only while it is in DJI's possession or in transit, if DJI is responsible for transportation. DJI is NOT responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product. Under no circumstances, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall DJI, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: 1) third party claims against you for damages; 2) loss, damage or disclosure of your data; 3) special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings. In no case shall the total liability of DJI, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers for damages from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product.
The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property or damage to tangible personal property for which DJI is liable under law. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Your Other Rights
This policy provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with DJI. Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement.
DJI guarantees that, subject to the following conditions, Return & Refund Service, Replacement Service and Warranty Repair Service can be requested. Please contact DJI or your authorized DJI dealer for more details. You will be required to fill out a repair form, which should be sent to us along with the to-be-repaired unit.
What is Covered
GoPro products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects one (1) year from the original date of purchase. GoPro's sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at GoPro's sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. GoPro assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall GoPro be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Because of possible user resealing error, this product is not warrantied against waterhousing leakage or any resulting damage. Please review and follow the instructions carefully when sealing the waterhousings! Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
ExpoDrone.com takes precautions to protect our users' information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
For further assistance please contact us.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the ExpoDrone.com web site and services available under the domain https://expodrone.com/ (the “Site”). This Agreement is entered into between you as the user of the Site (the “User”) and ExpoDrone.com (the "Business").
Application of and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. For purposes of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether such User has registered with Business as a registered user or whether such User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by Business. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
2. By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User, and you shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
3. Business may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting and may apply retroactively. Posting by Business of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer Business.
Access to the Site
1. Access to the Site and some features are provided to all Users free of charge. Business reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to certain areas or features of the Site.
2. Business reserves the right to deny access to the site to any User for whatever reason in order to protect Business’s interests.
1. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the “Business Content”) for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the Business Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with Business, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Business Content. Systematic retrieval of Business Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Business is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
2. Some of the Business Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties (“Third Party Content”). Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. Business is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User’s reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, Business is not responsible for the conduct of any User’s activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User’s conduct.
3. Business may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks to such third party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites. User acknowledges that Business has no control over such third party’s web site, does not monitor such sites, and Business shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such web site.
4. Messages or information sent by a User through communication systems provided by the Site, or through emails, fax or letters to addressees obtained from the Site, shall not contain any of the materials described in the provisions of Section 4.2 below.
4.2. All Users may not use our services for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or any kind or nature. Further, shall not publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
5. Business reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall Business be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
6. No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Business and/or any other User and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
Limitation of Liability
1. The features and services on the Business site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and Business hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
2. Business makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on or through the site. Business does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the site does not violate any third party rights; and Business makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the Business.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User’s sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Business or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. Under no circumstances shall Business be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
5. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save Business, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Site (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Site) or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Business, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Business. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Business, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that Business is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. Business reserves the right; at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Business in asserting any available defenses.
6. Business shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following: the use or the inability to use the Site; any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site; violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Users’ manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants; unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User; statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or any matters relating to access to the site however arising, including negligence.
ExpoDrone.com is owned and operated by Web-X LLC, a Wyoming Corporation.